Ready to take your Tableau skills to the next level?
Want to truly impress your boss and the team at work?
This course is for you!
Hours of professional Tableau Video training, unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind, engaging exercises that are both fun and also give you a taste for Analytics of the REAL WORLD.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use Groups and Sets to increase your work efficiency 10x
- Everything about Table Calculations and how to use their power in your analysis
- How to perform Analytics and Data Mining in Tableau
- How to create Animations in Tableau
- And much, much more!
Each module is independent so you can start learning from wherever you see fit. The more you learn the better you will get. However, you can stop at any time you will still have a strong set of skills to take with you.
BONUS: This course will be updated with brand new sections as Tableau release new versions of their software in the future. So when you enroll – you enroll for life!
¿Cuáles son los requisitos?
- The basic course “Tableau For Data Science: REAL-Life Data Science Exercises” is a pre-requisite
- Students already need to have Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public installed
¿Qué voy a aprender en este curso?
- Create and use Groups
- Understand the difference between Groups and Sets
- Create and use Static Sets
- Create and use Dynamic Sets
- Combine Sets into more Sets
- Use Sets as filters
- Create Sets via Formulas
- Control Sets with Parameters
- Control Reference Lines with Parameters
- Use multiple fields in the colour property
- Create highly interactive Dashboards
- Develop an intrinsic understanding of how table calculations work
- Use Quick Table calculations
- Write your own Table calculations
- Combine multiple layers of Table Calculations
- Use Table Calculations as filters
- Use trendlines to interrogate data
- Perform Data Mining in Tableau
- Create powerful storylines for presentation to Executives
¿A quién está dirigido?
- This course is for anyone with solid beginner level skills in Tableau
- This course is for anyone who wants to take their Tableau expertise to the next level