Welcome to this Avelx course, this course will develop your skills in maintaining structured stylesheets. SASS is a CSS preprocessor which allows a more functional approach to styling; such as variables, mixins, if statements, loops, maths, inheritance and more.
First I’ll show you how to easily use the command line to keep our CSS up to date. We’ll be watching our SASS files automatically for any new changes and exporting in real time. Also the command line allows real time compression to produce a smaller CSS file and converting between SASS and SCSS.
With projects getting larger and more detailed we need to keep our CSS maintained. This can be a handful when it comes to a standard CSS stylesheet. But with SASS everything can become a breeze!
¿Cuáles son los requisitos?
- Basic understanding of CSS and prefixed properties
- Basic knowledge of HTML (not required but strongly recommended)
¿Qué voy a aprender en este curso?
- ¡Más de 15 clases y 2 horas de contenido!
- Develop projects quicker by implementing SASS
- Install SASS on any OS
- Understand SASS commands
- Understand basic & advanced SASS API’s